Here is a good question: What is an Orthodox Jewish family of Kosher meatpacking executives from New York City doing in Postville, Iowa, the epitome of small town midwestern America? Sure America is a “free country”, but isn’t it possible that these people have come to the middle of no where, to the middle of the country, a formerly all-White community and preyed upon the local citizens, desparate for jobs and opportunities and a boost to their sagging economy, bringing in hundreds of illegal immigrant workers just to suck the local populace dry. Some people would call these outsiders parasites. I rest my case.
Creativity is a legally recognised religion for White people, by White people.
Creativity objects to amongst other things, Christianity, multiculturalism and Marxism. Creators do not believe in gods or devils, an after-life, heaven or hell. Creators do believe in maintaining a balance with nature while keeping a sound mind, in a sound body, in a sound society, in a sound environment.
The Golden Rule of Creativity is ...
"What is good for the White Race is of the highest virtue, and what is bad for the White is the ultimate sin." More»
- Why Does a Jew Call Himself a Holocaust Denier?
- Julia Gillard, Prime Minister of Australia … A Picture Tells a Thousand Words
- It’s Still “Alright to be White!”
- The IED in our Midst: When Disorder for Whites is the Norm for Blacks
- Toys-R-Verboten: Toy Gun Leads to Arrest
- Black Artistic Expression vs White Hate Crime
- Australian Navy to the Rescue of Yet Another Stricken Vessel
- Australia’s Indigenous People are the World’s Best Hunter Gatherers
- The Holocaust: A Modern Government Propaganda Tool for School
- What is Holocaust Denial?