- This site (SA Creator) contains material that may be considered objectionable, but which for the time being remains allowable under the auspices of freedom of thought, freedom of conscience, freedom of religion, freedom of opinion, freedom of expression (speech) and the implied right to political dissension as guaranteed in Articles 18 and 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as Adopted and proclaimed by U.N. General Assembly Resolution 217 A (III) of 10 December 1948.
- The site owner is not part of any gang or cult. Nor does the site owner recognise the existence of what is commonly referred to as the White Pride "Movement." The site owner believes that the modern concept of the White Pride "Movement" is a government and media concoction, designed to cause fear and subjugation amongst the general populace through the use of key phrases (racist, nazi, hater) and Hollywood stereotypes (Romper Stomper and American History X).
- The religion of the site owner is Creativity, which is known locally as the Church of Creativity South Australia. Creativity is a legally recognised religion for White people, by White people. It objects to amongst other things, Christianity, multiculturalism and Marxism.
- SA Creator may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external to this website. These sites are often unmoderated forums containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post the entries. The site owner does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these sites or information contained in links to other external web sites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall the site owner be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or behaviour caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Previous websites constructed by the site owner on the subject of Creativity have been deemed inappropriate by the Jewish Community Council of South Australia, the Executive Council of Australian Jewry, B’nai B’rith and their Anti-Defamation Commission (ADC/ADL), the Human Rights and Equal Opportunities Commission, former (Australian) Federal Justice Minister Chris Ellison and South Australia’s Minister for Multicultural Affairs and Attorney General, Michael Atkinson MP, amongst others. Complaints about or on behalf of this website can be made to Mr Atkinson at: http://www.ministers.sa.gov.au/ministers.php?id=7.
- Any links to external websites or returned from web search engines are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by the site owner of the content or views of the linked materials, or by the site.
SA Creator™ was created and is operated under the laws of the State of South Australia, which will govern these disclaimers and policies, without giving any effect to any principles of conflict of laws. The site owner retains the ability to enforce his rights in any court of competent jurisdiction; however, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Adelaide, South Australia regarding any and all disputes relating to these disclaimers, policies or any part of this site.
- The names Church of Creativity™ South Australia, Creativity South Australia and SA Creator alone, together or in combination with the emblem of Creativity known as the Signum Album or White Emblem are the common law trademark property of the site owner. The emblem of Creativity alone is an identifying mark considered to be generic to the religion of Creativity.
- News and other articles sourced from different websites and media have been used in SA Creator without first seeking the permission of the author or owner. Sourced articles are used in the spirit of fair dealing as pertaining to Australian copyright law. Where known, the moral and legal rights of the author and/or owner have been acknowledged with full attributation. SA Creator makes no attempt to assume or supercede legal ownership, copyright or trademark. All sourced articles remain the property of their respective owners.
- All other trademarks and copyright materials used in SA Creator are hereby acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.
- The site owner is the copyright owner of everything else on this site, including content, names, logos and servicemarks, and their design, selection and arrangement, unless indicated otherwise therein. No portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used or modified in any manner or for any purpose without the express, prior written permission of the site owner, unless specifically provided for on the site. You may make copies of the content for non-commercial, personal use. All authorized copies of any content must display the original copyright notice, trademark legend, author attribution or other notice placed on such content.
- The owner of this website is:
Reverend Cailen Cambeul
The Church of Creativity™
P.O. Box 420
Oaklands Park S.A.
By entering this website, you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or over and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of this website. It is strongly suggested that you periodically visit this page to review any changes, revisions or updates to these policies.
Last Updated: February 21, 35 AC (2008 CE)